Zendesk Review

​Easy to keep track of all the tickets that have come, you can categorize tickets and search for them based on that category.

Valuable Features

Simplicity in the way tickets come in and how easy it is to reply. We also have it integrated with our chat tool Olark and when I am offline on chat then the offline chats come in through Zendesk.

Improvements to My Organization

Easy to keep track of all the tickets that have come, you can categorize tickets and search for them based on that category, you can add tags, create reports. They have good data reporting that gives ability to track performance, response times, and a zillion things that can be reported. We have integrated it with Olark and Jira as well.

Room for Improvement

The ability to share tickets with other members of the organization without having to buy license for each one. Change the date/time option from today, yesterday to actual day/date.

Use of Solution

I've been using it for four years.

It was deployed by our IT team and so I cant answer to that but as far as I know we started with the free trial and liked it very much so started paying for it.

We have had no issues with the stability.

We have had no issues with scaling it for our needs.

The support is not on chat often which is quite frustrating if you want immediate answers but they do respond to tickets within 24 hours.

We previously used Salesforce. That was a very cumbersome system for simple customer ticketing. Salesforce is good if you have multiple teams using it for sales, support, admin, but we wanted a simple customer ticket system that was offered by Zendesk.

We did offer a Zendesk instance to our partner client through us, and the deployment was not an issue at all.

Implementation Team

It was done by an in-house team.

Other Advice

If you are looking for a simple ticketing system that anyone can understand and implement(support personnel who is not tech-savvy) then this is the one. Salesforce requires a person to be somewhat tech-savvy.