Zendesk Review

Improved organization functions by providing a ticket database support system for more effective communication and follow up on customer issues​​.

Valuable Features

Navigation and application is user friendly and can be self-taught from a user perspective. Categorizing issues is also of utmost importance.

Improvements to My Organization

Improved organization functions by providing a ticket database support system for more effective communication and follow up on customer issues.

Room for Improvement

It could use better analytics for trend tracking as well as the ability to tie the customer support and sales items together.

Use of Solution

I've used it for one year.

I was not involved in the initial deployment.

We had no issues with the stability.

We had no issues scaling it for our needs.

8/10

I was not involved in the decision making of choosing the support product. While I was there, the company actually moved to Salesforce.

I was not involved in initial setup.

Implementation Team

My understanding is that it was implemented as an in-house team. My advice on implementation is for workflows to be evaluated and setup up with the customers in order that they are optimizing the product. I do not feel the product was optimized based on original implementation.