Zendesk Review

Improved organization functions by providing a ticket database support system for more effective communication and follow up on customer issues​​.

What is most valuable?

Navigation and application is user friendly and can be self-taught from a user perspective. Categorizing issues is also of utmost importance.

How has it helped my organization?

Improved organization functions by providing a ticket database support system for more effective communication and follow up on customer issues.

What needs improvement?

It could use better analytics for trend tracking as well as the ability to tie the customer support and sales items together.

I've used it for one year.

I was not involved in the initial deployment.

We had no issues with the stability.

We had no issues scaling it for our needs.

8/10

I was not involved in the decision making of choosing the support product. While I was there, the company actually moved to Salesforce.

I was not involved in initial setup.

My understanding is that it was implemented as an in-house team. My advice on implementation is for workflows to be evaluated and setup up with the customers in order that they are optimizing the product. I do not feel the product was optimized based on original implementation.