Zendesk Review

​The ability to track the number of requests helps our organizations ability to monitor and manage incoming requests is very valuable to us.

Valuable Features

The ability to use macro’s and customize them, it saves time by having preset responses to frequently asked questions or requested instructions.

Improvements to My Organization

The ability to track the number of requests helps our organizations ability to monitor and manage incoming requests and prioritize urgent requests to fulfil our obligation to our customers.

Room for Improvement

There is an option, I would like to see, the ability to group my requests into different states. It helps me manage my requests better and organize the requests into easily managed groups or problem types.

Use of Solution

I've used it for one year nine months, and the company I work for has had it for longer.

Our Zendesk is not hosted locally.

We have had no issues with the stability.

We gradually include new users to Zendesk without any issues.

We have had excellent response time from Zendesk and issues are usually fixed quickly.

I am not sure about that, Zendesk was already in place when I started working here but I have had experience with other products.

I was not involved when Zendesk was initially set up.

Implementation Team

We have an in-house employee that manages Zendesk so I am not involved with implementation.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I am not entirely sure. I am not involved in purchases.

Other Advice

Zendesk is a great product for managing and maintaining requests from users. It is simple to use and quite effective in tracking progress on all requests, re-assigning issues to higher level support agents, prioritizing and reporting progress on requests.