Zendesk Review

It pretty much keeps people responsible and accountable in various stages of our workflow.​​ The built-in Satisfaction system is pretty basic.

Valuable Features

Triggers and Automations greatly help with our workflow.

Improvements to My Organization

It pretty much keep people responsible and accountable in various stages of our workflow.

Room for Improvement

The built-in Satisfaction system is pretty basic: "Good" or "Bad" and optional "Why". This could be expanded a bit more.

Use of Solution

The company has been using this since 2009. I joined in 2012.

We've had no issues with the deployment.

Recently they have been under some stability issues, but they do have @ZendeskOps to keep us posted on Twitter when they have issues.

There have been no issues scaling it.

Pretty fast, the first-tier agents will sort your tickets within one to two hours.

Initial setup was simple. It grew over time.

Implementation Team

In-house. Just do it. It's quite customizable, so it will take some tinkering to get into a groove with it.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The overhead per agent gets rather expensive once you grow your team.

Other Solutions Considered

We checked out Freshdesk and HelpScout -- upcoming with better pricing! Migrating from Zendesk will be a major move though, so we are sticking with Zendesk for now.

Other Advice

Do evaluate it well. Though if you are using email to manage your support tasks, get a helpdesk now.