Zendesk Review

We are able to identify cases by type as we can have them arrive in the appropriate group.

Valuable Features:

The most important feature that I was able to utilize the most was the ability to create the different groups in which our support emails came in. Since we had different departments (e.g. Pre-orders, Order Management, Technical Issues, Billing, etc.), It was important to identify these types of cases by having them arrive in the appropriate group.

This feature allowed our team orgranize and assign certain members to a particular group. Without this feature, we would manually comb through our cases which could take forever.

Improvements to My Organization:

This has positively impacted our customer service experience by allowing us to respond to users in a timely manner. Quickly reply back to our users with a listed of saved responses.

A timely and accurate response is all the user can see on their end. When executed perfectly, it can create a an amazing user experience that QA teams dream about!

Room for Improvement:

For smaller environments, some type of tutorial or walk through would be helpful for first time users. Hands on training will speed up productivity and will get agents to hit the ground running with a minimal learning curve.

I'm not sure if there is a way to "train the trainer" process so that our internal trainers can seamlessly train a team quickly on how to use Zendesk, but that would be very helpful and would help when teams scale. Bringing awareness to the features that could easily be missed using a variety of forms will be helpful (e.g. digital newsletters, social media, email updates, etc.) would be helpful.

Deployment Issues:

There were no issues deploying it for us.

Stability Issues:

We've experienced no issues with performance.

Scalability Issues:

It's been able to scale for our needs.

Initial Setup:

It had already been in place for a year when I joined the company

Other Advice:

I seegreat potential I see in Zendesk and how effective we were in supporting our users with this product. I'm sure my rating will continue to get higher as the company continues to evolve and add on more features.

3 visitors found this review helpful
1 Comment
Zendesk Specialist at a tech services company with 51-200 employeesReal User

Hi

Just like other cloudbased systems Zendesk only got a training program for their Enterprise customers - Other than that there are actually only 2 ways to gain knowledge on best practices and how to's: Their great forum with loads of great articles and guides or contact one of their local resellers that has good knowledge of Zendesk.

Have fun moving forward with Zendesk - I am sure it will help you achieve your CS goals!

04 August 16