Zendesk Review

We are able to divide the incoming tickets into several different categories and assign them to the appropriate team member.

Valuable Features

As I am a big fan of assigning tasks to people who are most skilled at doing them in a timely fashion, I found the auto-tagging function to be most valuable. This way we were able to divide the incoming tickets into several different categories which were then assigned to team members who had the best expertise and skills to resolve them as quickly as possible.

Improvements to My Organization

During the downtime of one of our business partners we were experiencing several payment related issues and as such there was a huge amount of tickets relating to this problem which were being automatically assigned to the relevant team.

Room for Improvement

Ticket forwarding and the ability to add subscribers to tickets as some back and forth correspondence needs to be brought to attention of several team members, sometimes across different departments. While the first one would be beneficial in cases when issue was resolved and needs only to be brought to attention the latter would be good when a specific issue would be dependent on several team members.

Use of Solution

I've using the post-2012 version for about 20 months.

There were no issues with the deployment.

We had no issues with the performance.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

10/10 as they are prompt, courteous, and is available 24/7 via a wide array of channels. Zendesk's team was really great and when there were any issues or questions they were more than willing to assist. When there were issues with the stability and connectivity these were promptly resolved and we were updated on any of these.

We didn't have a ticketing solution in place before, and it was done mainly via emails.

It's straightforward to implement, and the documentation is extensive. Zendesk is willing to assist if you have issues.

Implementation Team

We used an in-house team with assistance from the vendor. Should you have any questions you should ask Zendesk, they are there to help.