Blue Prism Review

Good for structured data and easy to implement and understand

What is our primary use case?

We use it to automate various backend processes in our company, such as PO processes and finance processes. We are using the latest version. It is deployed on the cloud as well as on-premises.

What is most valuable?

It is good for transactions that are very straightforward. It works very nicely with the structured data.

It is user-friendly. It is easy to implement and easy to understand.

What needs improvement?

We didn't find it much useful for unstructured data. It is not easy to do the automation with Blue Prism if you have unstructured data. It should have better automation processes or connectors for unstructured data such as PDFs or pictures.

It has a connector for different applications, such as SAP, but we use a few other applications for which it doesn't have a connector.

It should have a more comprehensive dashboard that we can use to see the processes that are running and control the parameters.

I have been using Blue Prism for almost two years.

There are some issues with its stability. On a scale of five, I would give it a four.

There is a partner who is doing the automation for us, and they contact the technical support. We don't have any visibility on that.

I wasn't there when we did the initial setup at the company, but from what I know, it was not that painful. We were able to set it up quickly.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. I would rate Blue Prism an eight out of ten.

More Blue Prism reviews from users
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Blue Prism. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,820 professionals have used our research since 2012.