Blue Prism Review

It can be easily integrated with new technologies but has a disadvantage of not automating processes within virtual machines

What is our primary use case?

I have used this solution to automate the business processes in the life insurance space which includes the policy admin processes like underwriting processing, claims processing and commission processing.

How has it helped my organization?

Automating these processes enhances the accuracy of processing the traditional process without any manual interventions. These processes can be reused which proved to be cost-effective and time to market also reduced.

What is most valuable?

• It is easy to automate complex business processes and can be highly robust.
  • It can be easily integrated with new technologies.
  • Since the processes can be reused, the time to market is less, and the possibility of human error is reduced drastically.

What needs improvement?

With Blue Prism user cannot automate processes on virtual machines or citrix, for that, user need to use surface automation. If this issue could be overcome, then it would be a super product for automating traditional business processes.

This is a highly scalable tool and can be used to automate various traditional business processes from various industries, be it IT, financial, manufacturing, etc.

No, I have not used a different solution.

What other advice do I have?