LogMeIn Pro Review

Easy to log in, easy to manipulate from screen to screen

What is our primary use case?

It allows me to work remotely from home, a couple days a week, instead of being in the office. That's it, that's the reason.

How has it helped my organization?

It creates better morale for the employee, by allowing the employee to work from home, rather than their having to drive to the office. It's filling a need within our organization.

It improves time and efficiency, both.

What is most valuable?

The fact that it's easy to log into, it's easy to manipulate from screen to screen. It does everything that we want it to do.

What needs improvement?

I can't really think of anything that needs improvement. There isn't anything that I don't like about it, or that I have found that I wished it would be different.

I do have some issues every now and then, but I believe that it's on my host computer at the office, I believe it's on that end. LogMeIn cannot connect to it because its gone offline, or it's stuck. It needs to be shut down and restarted. But I don't think that's a LogMeIn issue, so I would say it's very stable.

No issues with scalability.

I may have used them in the very beginning, but I haven't needed to in years. But when I did, they were very good.

No previous solution.

It was very straightforward.

I think it's competitively priced. I haven't priced it out since we started with it, but the yearly subscription fee is worth it. It's not outrageous, and I believe that it's worth it for our company to pay the fees for the use of the product.

This product was recommended by somebody that my boss knows. He may have looked at something else, I'm not sure. But since we had such good feedback from someone about this product, we went with it.

What other advice do I have?

In terms of advice to others looking into using this product, I would say if you have any questions, I think that you can google specific questions, or you can call for support. Your answers, or anything you might need to know, are very readily available. And it's very user-friendly.

All I can say is I'm really happy with it. If we had to find something else, I guess we would, but I can count on it. It allows me to do my job, and that's what I need to do. I don't think too much about it. I don't have issues with it. So I'm very happy with it.