Microsoft Power Automate Review

An intuitive and easy-to-use solution

What is our primary use case?

I'm using it for internal purposes at the moment. We are a consulting company and we are exploring goals with the option of implementing automation for our clients.

Currently, I am assessing Microsoft Power Automate, comparing it with UiPath to see if it's good enough for our clients and for our purpose.

We plan to use this solution for getting information from one application to another, for producing sheets and text files for Power BI, and also for integration and displaying dashboards and business intelligence for the business. It will also be used for invoicing and notifications — mainly business processes in general.

What is most valuable?

Microsoft Power Automate is very easy to use. It's very complete with a lot of activities available. It's intuitive and it seems very stable.

I was using this solution when it was called Microsoft Flow. Currently, I've been evaluating it for the last two weeks.

This solution is very stable.

I can't comment on the scalability yet as I haven't tried to scale it yet. Still, I know it will be scalable because it's in the DNA of the project.

I haven't had to contact technical support as of yet.

The initial setup was very straightforward. It only took five to ten minutes to get it up and running.

I installed this solution by myself.

Microsoft Power Automate is expensive. The full license is quite expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend this solution to others. At this point in time, I would give it a rating of eight out of ten.

More Microsoft Power Automate reviews from users
...who work at a Manufacturing Company
...who compared it with UiPath
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Power Automate. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,114 professionals have used our research since 2012.