Rubrik Review

Live mount capability significantly reduces complexity and provides good RTO

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution extensively - it helps with fast recovery scenarios and some ransomware issues. The solution is used by the operations department and I believe there are more than five people involved in maintenance, most are storage or network admins. I'm an engagement architect.

What is most valuable?

The live mount capability is the most valuable feature in the product because it reduces the complexity and gives us good RTO.

What needs improvement?

The user interface could be improved, it's pretty rough.

I've been using this solution since it was introduced into the market about four or five years ago.

There is good stability in this solution, it's reliable.

The solution is highly scalable and reliable. We have a lot of users in the company, most are storage and backup admins. Not everyone has access to the backup system.

Rubrik customer support is excellent.

I have used Veritas in the past. We switched to Rubrik because the solution offered more.

The initial setup is very straightforward. Deployment to about three hours, no more. The setup time really depends on net issues.

What other advice do I have?

This product is easy to manage.

I would rate this solution a nine out of 10.

Hybrid Cloud

5.2
More Rubrik reviews from users
...who work at a University
...who compared it with Veeam Backup & Replication
Learn what your peers think about Rubrik. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.