Salesforce App Cloud Review
Marketing and Sales lead, Forecasting, Campaign management.

What is most valuable?

Marketing and Sales Lead, Forecasting, Campaign management.

How has it helped my organization?

We have different sets of businesses: B2B and B2C. So depending on business users and requirement, we were dealing with their requirements of creating leads, managing forecasting and all. So Salesforce has helped us customising the system as per business user needs.

What needs improvement?

Areas of improvement can be around Engagement of Customers feature and approvals of transactional records.

Two years

There was no Issues in deployment because we haven't customised Salesforce much for our users. Instead, we focused on using standard Salesforce and integrating it with Netsuite.

No issues with stability.

We didn't encourage scalability because we were had Netsuite, which we already customized so much. So, we decided to keep Salesforce simple enough to just store customer data and help capturing forecasting.

A three out of 10.

A two out of 10.

No. We just decided to use Salesforce as a CRM system as its Forecasting and Marketing Lead is a good module to work with.

We used standard Salesforce, so setup wasn't complex.

We implemented through an in-house team

Pricing and license differ and depend on how much license you are purchasing from them.

We didn't evaluated any system at that time. But after Salesforce got implemented, we tried evaluating other systems as well