Salesforce Platform Review

A great platform that is stable, simple to set up, and has good sales and marketing tools

What is our primary use case?

We are using it as a standard CRM solution for sales and marketing. We are using the lightning version.

What is most valuable?

The standard sales and marketing tools that Salesforce provides on the platform are the most valuable.

What needs improvement?

It would be better if they can add more from the pricing and functionality perspective. It is very expensive. I would be more than happy if they drop the prices. From the licensing perspective, if they can add more functionality, I would be more than happy.

I have been using this solution for three years.

It is stable.

We're basically a small company. We didn't have any requirements for growth. We have around ten people who are using this solution.

We have not contacted them.

It is straightforward, but it is an ongoing implementation. It changes depending on our usage and use cases. It also changes depending on the changes in the market, customers, and so on.

It is expensive. Licensing is on an annual basis.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. I am using it, and I am happy with it. I don't see any major issues. It is a great platform.

I would rate Salesforce Platform an eight out of ten.

Other
More Salesforce Platform reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Appian
Learn what your peers think about Salesforce Platform. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.