ServiceNow IT Operations Management Review

A scalable and easy-to-use solution with a lot of online resources for help

What is most valuable?

The Discovery feature is the most valuable. I only use the Discovery and Service Mapping features. I am using the minor subscription called ITOM Visibility, which includes the Discovery and Service Mapping features.

It is easy to understand and easy to use. It has a lot of documentation. You can find a lot of help online, which helps me in finding what I need in a rapid way. You can find videos on YouTube channels and a lot of stuff and information in the online community.

What needs improvement?

The pattern part can be improved. Patterns are used in the Discovery feature. Although it is easy to create new patterns and modify the existing ones, it would be better if this solution can have more out-of-the-box patterns.

In terms of new features, they can include artificial intelligence, something like machine learning.

I have been using this solution for two years.

Scalability is one of the most wonderful features of this solution. It is easy to scale. You don't have to change any configuration in order to scale to another platform or another network. It is easy for users. We have three users of this solution in our company.

I can comfortably fix what is wrong. I open a ticket, and they serve me in a couple of hours. They understand what is wrong and are able to find a solution promptly. I would rate them a nine out of ten. They generally respond very quickly, but the response time could be improved.

The initial setup was quite simple. The deployment took about two months. The main and the most difficult parts are creating the right credentials with the right permissions and opening the right ports. After you have done these, it is very easy to implement.

It has different subscription models.

What other advice do I have?

In order to find the right solution for your environment, do a search on various websites like IT Central Station, Gartner, and Forrester to review what other people are saying about the problems and the features they want to be implemented.

I would rate ServiceNow IT Operations Management a nine out of ten.

Hybrid Cloud

Orlando
Find out what your peers are saying about ServiceNow, Cloudreach, Amazon and others in Cloud Management. Updated: January 2021.
455,962 professionals have used our research since 2012.