- Front-end click and record
- Ability to read in from and output to text files
Improvements to My Organization
- Creating test input with tens of thousands of combinations of fields
- Evolution of regression suite to sanity check new builds
Room for Improvement
- Product ungracefully crashes or hangs sometimes
- Sometimes gets caught out by messages appearing which confuses what is in focus
Use of Solution
I used it for five years.
Customer Service and Technical Support
It's good. Technical Support
It's a simple installation, plus a license key.
- Some dev input required to develop app for playback
- Products own script playback facility is unreliable and we needed something that could kill and relaunch TestComplete
Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing
This was all handled by management.
Other Solutions Considered
An evaluation of Microsoft competition found it to not be suitable for front-end testing (it was more suitable to integration testing).
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Oct 06 2015