WebEx Review
WebEx is the best option for Web Conferencing. The software can be annoying at times, but it's worth the cost.

Valuable Features:

The actual software product works fairly well. As a general web conferencing product, this does the trick. The screen sharing, whiteboard, and polls are the features that I use most regularly, and I don't think that I could live without them during presentations. The quality of the presentations is very high and the presentations themselves can be archived for future viewing.

Room for Improvement:

It's definitely not easy to learn or to teach. While the multitudes of functions are key selling points, the company didn't offer us any form of training for future employees, so it was up to us to train each other. Their customer service was also fairly sub-par as far as what I am used to. The only other major complaint that I have is that I have never hosted nor joined a webex, where no one had a problem downloading the necessary software or understanding how to connect. I think a few simple updates to their user experience could fix this.

Other Advice:

Webex is THE web meeting/conferencing service and in general will get the job done. Having a sales service that doesn't need to travel to present every single pitch can save money for nearly every sized organization. We truly believe that the first few WebEx meetings usually lead to an in-face meeting to sign up a new client.
1 visitor found this review helpful