Webex Review

Cost-effective, easy to manage and use, and the support is good

What is our primary use case?

We use Webex for having our virtual meetings and we also provide this as a solution for our customers. On our side, we use it for both internal and external communication.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution allows us to operate 24/7, even in cases like the current COVID-19 crisis. It allows us to interact with our customers for support and for other activities.

What is most valuable?

What we like about Webex is that it is a hosted solution, so there is no demand for us to invest in hardware, skill, or manpower to maintain our cloud meeting capability.

We can host a meeting online from anywhere at any time and from any location.

Webex can be used for more than just meetings. You can also have a remote session or an organized event like a webinar. You can perform live technical support if you want.

What needs improvement?

Better integration with other solutions would benefit Webex.

We have been using Webex for the past eight years.

We are using Webex extensively these days.

It is very scalable in terms of the time limits for meetings. You can even say that there are no time limits, depending on your subscription.

We have 20 internal users and more than 100 customers using Webex.

I like the support and I don't see any challenges in terms of it. The solution is managed and maintained through the cloud and at any time, if we need any help or technical assistance then we have toll free numbers, as well as email addresses for contact centers.

We can get any help and support that we need, whether it is technical support or retail support.

We did not use another similar software prior to this.

We deploy this solution ourselves and it takes about 30 minutes.

Licensing is subscription-based and the cost varies depending on how many minutes are included in the plan. There is an unlimited plan available as well.

In general, this is not an expensive solution. The price improves with the number of licenses that are purchased.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is considering Webex is that it is a great tool for having meetings and collaborating with customers, suppliers, and employees. I think that everybody should use it.

Overall, this is a good solution and I recommend it. It is easy to operate, easy to manage, easy to configure, and it is cost-effective.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

Other