webMethods Integration Server Review
Easier admin and simple to learn for Java users
What is our primary use case?
- Traditional ESB solutions using multiple adapters
- API development and management.
How has it helped my organization?
- The time to market is relatively less.
- It's simple to learn for Java users.
- Its administration is easier.
- Extensive toolset: out-of-the-box libraries support.
- DevOps could be better.
What is most valuable?
- API development
- Traditional ESB development
- B2B development.
What needs improvement?
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Feb 11 2019
More webMethods Integration Server reviews from users