WinAutomation by Softomotive Review

Simple, easy to implement, and offers fair pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for back-office activities and processing.

What is most valuable?

The ease of use is the solution's most valuable aspect. It's easy to configure and write code on it.

The solution is simple, it's not complicated.

The pricing of the solution is competitive, which is good for the Romanian market.

What needs improvement?

The solution could offer more specific training. There should be more examples of what the functions can do and more instructions and explanations to the process.

I've been using the solution for about one year.

The solution is relatively stable. I'd rate it seven out of ten.

The solution could be scalable, but it depends on the design process. Currently, I'm the only one using the solution in our company. I use it every day.

Technical support has been okay. They are quite prompt, but I was hoping they would provide more in-depth explanations concerning the process.

We didn't previously use a different solution.

The initial setup was straightforward. Deployment only takes a few minutes.

We handled the implementation ourselves.

We did a bit of market research before ultimately choosing this solution. Most of the information we found was in the public domain. We found that costs were transparent when looking at this solution.

What other advice do I have?

The solution is web-based. We're partners with WinAutomation.

I'd advise others to be patient and learn how to program it properly. The results will come, but there will be a learning curve.

I'd rate the solution nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More WinAutomation by Softomotive reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)