Everbridge IT Alerting Overview
What is Everbridge IT Alerting?
Everbridge IT Alerting is a closed-loop cyber security and incident response automation solution that helps organizations respond to IT Incidents faster and improve teams’ response performance by automating communication, collaboration, and orchestration processes for ServiceOps, IT Security Ops, DevOps, and Disaster Recovery Ops. As a FedRamp-certified solution, IT Alerting capabilities include in-depth scheduling/calendars, interactive & analytical reporting, on-call scheduling, automated escalation, response workflow automation, recording, and much more. The solution is offered as a cloud service based on the secure, highly available, resilient, and globally scalable Everbridge CEM platform.
Need Integration with your ITOM, ITSM, SIEM tools?
Plug Everbridge IT Alerting directly into your ITOM, ITSM, SIEM, IT Monitoring tools including ServiceNow or BMC Remedy with our certified, two-way integrations and automatically contact the on-call IT team members, launch conference bridges and automatically escalate to the senior personnel in case of major IT incidents.
Everbridge IT Alerting Buyer's Guide
Download the Everbridge IT Alerting Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Everbridge IT Alerting Customers
Choice Hotels, Alexion, Navy Federal Credit Union, EastWest Bank, IBM, Core Logic, Paypal, Charter Communications, Lowes, Express Scripts, Finastra, Worldpay
Everbridge IT Alerting Video
What users are saying about Everbridge IT Alerting pricing:
- "Everbridge is not an inexpensive tool, but as the adage says, you get what you pay for."
- "The end result is that we have driven down our MTTR by an average of about 45 minutes across all major outages. That is very substantial considering the cost of every minute of outage can be thousands of dollars lost."
- "The annual cost is $125,000 USD. That is for everything. It includes the 11,000 mass notifications. Technically, we have 500 licenses for IT Alerting."
- "They are one of the cheapest solutions on the market. We looked at all of the major competitors in the space. Everbridge was one of the most affordable for what they are offering."
- "As far as I'm aware, there are no costs beyond the standard licensing fees."
Learn what your peers think about Everbridge IT Alerting. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
509,641 professionals have used our research since 2012.