ProcessRobot by Softomotive Overview

ProcessRobot by Softomotive is the #21 ranked solution in our list of best RPA tools. It is most often compared to UiPath: ProcessRobot by Softomotive vs UiPath

What is ProcessRobot by Softomotive?

ProcessRobot is a leading enterprise RPA platform, including enterprise-grade security and controls, with links to best-of-breed AI technologies.

ProcessRobot empowers enterprises to dramatically reduce operational costs, increase efficiency, improve productivity and accelerate performance.

Automate routine operations across your entire organization and unleash your potential. Organize structured workflows and enjoy better data quality eliminating human error and focusing on higher priority, value-added initiatives. Say goodbye to costly implementations and do more things in less time.

Request a live demo

About Softomotive

Softomotive is one of the leading worldwide providers of Robotic Process Automation solutions, trusted by more than 8,000 companies worldwide.

Softomotive provides the smoothest RPA journey by allowing you to start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly. This helps to reduce overall project risk and avoids high up-front costs which can make achieving a positive ROI that much harder.

Softomotive recognises that when it comes to automation one size does not fit all. We are the only provider of process automation technology to offer a portfolio of solutions designed to meet the diverse needs of individuals, small teams, growth companies, and large enterprises. Both attended and unattended process automation solutions, which share the same underlying automation engine for a seamless transition, are delivered through powerful, robust RPA technology. These range from a standalone desktop solution to a server-based, distributed Enterprise RPA platform, both of which are quick to deploy and provide the best value for money

ProcessRobot by Softomotive is also known as Softomotive ProcessRobot, ProcessRobot.

ProcessRobot by Softomotive Buyer's Guide

Download the ProcessRobot by Softomotive Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: February 2021

ProcessRobot by Softomotive Customers

Xerox, IBM, Diageo, PWC, JP Morgan, Coloplast, Reventics

ProcessRobot by Softomotive Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about ProcessRobot by Softomotive pricing:
  • "There is flexibility in pricing."
  • "This is a cost-effective product and now that it has been acquired by Microsoft, we don't expect the cost to increase with the next release."
  • "The pricing of this solution is very good and for me, it's the best option there is."

ProcessRobot by Softomotive Reviews

Marion D'silva
Process and Performance Improvement Consultant at a consultancy with self employed
Jun 30, 2020
Process automation that is easy to use and the pricing is flexible

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case of this solution is for process automation.

• "The most valuable features of this solution are the cost and ease of use, it's very simple."
  • "They need to come up with a little more on AI and precision discovery path to be able to record the processes."

What other advice do I have?

I am a consultant who advises his clients about the solutions that are best for them. I make recommendations based on their requirements. Clients have two options, one is the desktop solution and the other is an enterprise version. For smaller clients what I recommend is to start with the desktop version. I ask them to try it out and if they think that it works in their organization and it's helping, they will get better ROI after proving it to them in the trial POC that I conduct. I have them try it out for six months to a year and then suggest they move to the enterprise version. My…
reviewer1451937
Operations Leader - Global Automation at a computer software company with 10,001+ employees
Nov 19, 2020
Cost-effective, good support, and the interface is user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and one of the services that we perform is to build automations for our clients. Softomotive is a product that we use to automate multiple processes for use by our customers on their data, based on their needs.

• "The interface is user-friendly."
  • "We are looking to see more features implemented there are already available in UiPath or Automation Anywhere."

What other advice do I have?

Considering the kind of experience that we have had with Softomotive, we would always recommend this product. Since this product was acquired by Microsoft, naturally the expectation has gone up. We are not expecting too much of an architectural change, but rather, a few of the small features should be added. The reason is that you like to stay competitive in terms of cost. We have already deployed it to more than 600 customers and if we are going to charge them more, then they'll be inclined to use another product. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Microsoft, UiPath, Automation Anywhere and others in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Updated: February 2021.
465,836 professionals have used our research since 2012.
NikhilMadhu
Software Engineer at a consultancy with 51-200 employees
Jan 30, 2020
Easy to automate processes with a short development time, but better Excel automation is needed

What is our primary use case?

We are implementation service providers and this is one of the products that we provide to our clients. There are several use cases for this solution including automating tender processes, compliance-related processes, and in finance, we have automated some invoicing processes.

• "The development time for ProcessRobot is very good compared to other solutions."
  • "Better support is needed for building custom components on top of ProcessRobot."

What other advice do I have?

My advice is that this solution is good for small and medium-sized businesses that want to automate processes that do not require much coding. If there is a requirement for building custom components or custom modules then I do not recommend this solution. For an enterprise-level client, this capability needs to be there. I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.
reviewer1161612
President & CEO at a tech services company with 11-50 employees
Feb 15, 2021
Priced well and has impressive capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We are a reseller and ProcessRobot by Softomotive is one of the products that we implement for our clients.

What is most valuable?

This product is the best in terms of price and capabilities.

What needs improvement?

This solution should be more resilient, with robots more capable of recovering after an error. I would like to see more native Microsoft integrations with cognitive solutions.

ProcessRobot by Softomotive

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a ten out of ten.

On-pre…