Bomgar Remote Support Review

Allows us to quickly address the needs and issues of our end users

What is our primary use case?

Bomgar is used for connecting with our end users and helping them to resolve any issues that they have on their computer. We host the application in our data center. We find it is easier to maintain the control of the system this way.

How has it helped my organization?

Bomgar is an amazing tool which has greatly improved our service desk's ability to support end users. This has allowed us to quickly address the needs and issues of our end users. We are also able to be more effectively connected to computers and servers all over the world.

What is most valuable?

I like how easy Bomgar makes it to connect to end users and endpoints. I am able to easily connect to hardware all over the world.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see more integration with iOS devices along with better connectivity and communication with these devices.

Three to five years.

No issues.

No issues.

We used the Remote Desktop Connection application which is native to Windows.

We had help from Bomgar getting the product configured.

We used vendor teams to help us configure this hardware and software onsite. They were great at their jobs and were very knowledgeable.

Better service for our end users.

I would like to order more licenses. This would allow us to support more end users concurrently.

I also would have picked an internal team member who was going to stay on the team for more time. Shortly after we went live, we had a change of staff and lost the main implementer.

Bomgar was recommended to us by Cherwell. Once this tool was explored, we bought it.

What other advice do I have?

I highly recommend using the tech team properly trained by Bomgar. This will help the tool be more useful.