Freshservice Review

The end user-facing portal with the Solutions Library immediately improved our users' abilities to find their own answers.

Valuable Features:

The absolute ease-of-use cannot be matched.

This product got me an ITIL help desk with a polished and simple knowledge base for my users in less than a day of configuration. Most help desk solutions are really outdated and clunky, or so complex they take a tremendous effort to implement correctly.

Freshservice was up and running without any expensive project planning, and all that without sacrificing features. It's a fully functional help desk, and then some.

Improvements to My Organization:

The end user-facing portal with the Solutions Library immediately improved our users' abilities to find their own answers. We were able to embed the widget in our SharePoint environment, allowing users to interact with the help desk from a familiar interface without having to open anything new.

Room for Improvement:

It's still a new product, so there are some areas that are a little frustrating. For example, the titles on catalog requests are so generic that they are completely unhelpful.

There is also not yet a way to set the due date based in a calculated value from a ticket field. For example, to set a New Employee task as due a day before the Expected Start Date on the request.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability Issues:

We've had no issues with stability.

Scalability Issues:

We've had no issues with scalability.

Try Freshservice for 21 days