Jira Review

Easy to use with good pricing but we focus on other products

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for bug tracking. It's for customer support purposes.

What is most valuable?

The solution is quite easy to use. It's very user-friendly. The product is very easy to understand.

The solution offers very good tools for Agile teams.

The pricing of the product is very good. It's not too expensive.

What needs improvement?

We're more focused on other solutions. Jira could be more, for example, like Micro Focus, which is what I mostly work with currently.

I've been using the solution for about seven months at this point.

I'm not sure if the product is stable or not. I don't have any insights into that aspect of the product.

I don't know if the solution is scalable or not. It's not an aspect of the solution I'm responsible for.

I'm not sure how many users are on the solution currently. I'm not sure if there is a plan to increase usage just yet. That might be a question for our company in the next year or so.

We tend to handle technical support internally for the most part. I can't really speak to the actual technical support from Jira as I haven't dealt with them for the most part.

We are also using Micro Focus.

I'm more on the customer support side of the product. I didn't really handle the setup process. Other members of my team handled the implementation.

We've found the pricing to be quite good. It's not overly expensive. It's very reasonable and affordable for companies to implement.

What other advice do I have?

We're just customers and end-users. We don't have a specific business relationship with Jira.

I'm not sure of which version of the solution we're using currently. It's my understanding that it is the latest version. I'm not sure if we are using the cloud or the on-premises deployment version.

Currently, I'm more focused on the Micro Focus product as opposed to Jira. That's more where my expertise is at the moment.

That said, it's pretty easy to use and I would recommend Jira to other organizations for that reason.

Overall, I would rate it at a seven out of ten.

More Jira reviews from users
...who work at a Computer Software Company
...who compared it with Microsoft Project
Learn what your peers think about Jira. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.