Jira Review

With another tool, it can create a robust project and product management process

What is our primary use case?

JIRA is an issue tracking application, it in global development projects. JIRA helps teams to track and accomplish the items that need to be The great feature about JIRA is you can store the activity happening around an asset in one placeJIRA is useful in project management. It can reduce the rework in enterprise projects. You can also use JIRA Core for Project management, Task management, Process management, HR, Marketing, Legal and Finance projects. JIRA Core can be as per business projects need.

How has it helped my organization?

JIRA is very efficient. It helps us to create benchmark times to solve each ticket's severity. Burn down charts show your effort against the estimated time.

What is most valuable?

Active sprints. It is like a Kanban Board drag and drop backlog to assign, to do, and finish the task.

What needs improvement?

When creating Epic, Story, and Task, there is no provision to set estimated time. The estimated time can only be set once the ticket is created.

More than five years.

Excellent.

We have In-house project management tool. The report generation, burn chart are not so good. We Started to use Jira to  between different projects across geographic location

Straightforward.

In House

Its very nominal  prices per the features available.

What other advice do I have?

JIRA is very good. With another tool, like Confluence, HipChat, Trello, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and FishEye. It creates a robust project and product management process.

More Jira reviews from users