Microsoft Project Review

Great user interface with good stability and good pricing

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for planning projects.

What is most valuable?

The running time on the user interface is very good. We love, in general, the usability and the user interface. It's quite intuitive and easy to use.

The pricing is pretty good on the enterprise agreement we have.

What needs improvement?

I can't think of any features that are lacking. I don't know of any issues with the solution that can be updated.

The technical support could be improved. They are okay, however, they could be much better.

I believe I've been using the solution for about a year now

We've found the solution to be quite stable. There aren't bugs or glitches. It's not crashing on us or freezing. We enjoy working with the solution.

The scalability of the solution is good. If you need to expand it, you can do so.

We've contacted technical support a number of times in the past. We're mostly satisfied with their level of service. If I had to rate it, I'd give it 3.5 out of 5. Support could be a bit better.

The initial setup isn't complex. The implementation is easy due to the fact that the user interface is so good.

The pricing is pretty good. We don't have any complaints with regards to the cost of the solution. It's not overly expensive in comparison to others.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend the solution to other companies. It's worked fairly well for us overall and we've been satisfied with the experience we've had using it.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. There are still some items that could be better. It's not a perfect solution, although it's pretty good.

More Microsoft Project reviews from users
...who compared it with Jira
Learn what your peers think about Microsoft Project. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.