Oracle HCM Cloud Review

Good support for mobile devices, and an interface with a nice look and feel

What is our primary use case?

I have completed many projects in human capital and human resources using Oracle HCM Cloud. This is across multiple countries and industries and for areas including workforce deployment, absence management, business intelligence reports, and human capital management.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the support for mobile devices. For example, you can open your account, record absences, or review payslips all on your mobile device.

The look and feel of the interface are very nice. It is user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

It would be very nice if we were able to roll back transactions from data that was loaded with the data loader.

I have been working with HCM Cloud for five years.

Oracle HCM is a stable product.

This solution is scalable. Our clients are medium-sized companies and enterprises. One of our clients has 54,000 employees who are managed using it. Other examples include clients with 56000, 26000, 2400, and as low as 70 employees.

Prior to HCM Cloud, I worked with the Oracle E-Business Suite. I have not worked with products from other vendors.

The initial setup is straightforward and user-friendly. The length of time required for deployment depends on the modules that are being implemented. Implementing the servers will take approximately four months.

Our in-house team implements Oracle HCM for our clients. We have five people in the company who work with Oracle.

Oracle HCM offers many features at a low price. The pricing is very good.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend implementing it.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Oracle HCM Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Oracle E-Business Suite
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: July 2021.
524,194 professionals have used our research since 2012.