Oracle HCM Cloud Overview

Oracle HCM Cloud is the #3 ranked solution in our list of top Cloud HCM tools. It is most often compared to PeopleSoft: Oracle HCM Cloud vs PeopleSoft

What is Oracle HCM Cloud?

Oracle HCM Cloud is a complete HR application suite which helps organizations become more strategic and agile with a best-in-class workforce experience. It integrates HR best practices and technology to provide an engaging, informative, and adaptive HR experience throughout the entire employee lifecycle. Oracle HCM Cloud allows organizations find, develop and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, deliver deep workforce insights, and increase operational efficiency

Oracle HCM Cloud is also known as Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud.

Oracle HCM Cloud Buyer's Guide

Download the Oracle HCM Cloud Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021

Oracle HCM Cloud Customers

Kovaion Consulting India Pvt. Ltd., eVerge Group, Kalpataru, Logicalis Inc., Macmillan Science and Education, Drivestream Inc., Kamal Osman Jamjoom Group LLC, WAXIE Sanitary Supply

Oracle HCM Cloud Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Oracle HCM Cloud pricing:
  • "On an annual basis, we pay about $25,000 for our company. This includes the VAT, support, upgrades and everything else."
  • "Oracle HCM offers many features at a low price."
  • "It has a licensing cost. It has a cloud-based subscription, which is quite cheap."
  • "On average, it's not a cheap solution."

Oracle HCM Cloud Reviews

Alaa Mostafa
Senior ERP Manager at Capital Group Properties
Oct 10, 2019
A human capital management system that reduces paperwork, simplifies processes and enhances project efficiency

What is our primary use case?

We use Oracle HCM (Human Capital Management) to help set and maintain performance goals. This encompasses HCM, Human Resources, and critical learning.

• "This product can greatly improve handling of human resources and efficiency."
  • "The product is comparably complex to install and deploy properly."

What other advice do I have?

This is a perfect product that I recommend to any company that is trying to implement a solution for better management of HR and human capital management. One big lesson we learned from implementing this product is that this was the first implementation for me on the cloud. I learned about cloud-based technologies, and I learned many things about modular HR. Working this way it helps to scope and plan a good project to make it easier and better to implement and to realize. On a scale from one to ten, where one is the worst and ten is the best, I would rate Oracle HCM cloud as an eight. To…
reviewer1116519
HR Consultant with 11-50 employees
Sep 29, 2019
Fully integrated HCM Cloud solution

What is our primary use case?

It has many use case like HR administration, recruitment management, performance management, learning, ...

• "It is very user-friendly. Most of the UI is very intuitive so you don't need to follow a course to follow it up."
  • "In the next release, I would like to see a new recruitments module. I would like to see the preboarding so that it sends out integrations through personal email. That would be very useful."

What other advice do I have?

My advice would be: Keep it simple. Make sure that your customer is aware of the processes in the solution and show them those before asking them what they want. Make sure that the customer understands what there already is so they don't start freewheeling. I would rate it a nine out of ten.
Find out what your peers are saying about Oracle, Workday, SAP and others in Cloud HCM. Updated: January 2021.
455,301 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Feras Ahmad
Director : Oracle GRC at Technology Risk Partners
Aug 30, 2020
Good support for mobile devices, and an interface with a nice look and feel

What is our primary use case?

I have completed many projects in human capital and human resources using Oracle HCM Cloud. This is across multiple countries and industries and for areas including workforce deployment, absence management, business intelligence reports, and human capital management.

• "The most valuable feature is the support for mobile devices."
  • "It would be very nice if we were able to roll back transactions from data that was loaded with the data loader."

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend implementing it. I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.
Sai Kri
Assistant Manager Business Applications at a healthcare company with 10,001+ employees
Dec 26, 2020
Good navigation, user friendly, secure, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We are using it for the HR model, HR payroll, learning management, and performance management.

• "It has good navigation, and it is user friendly and secure. Every three months, there is an upgrade, and it has new features."
  • "It is a cloud solution, so we cannot do much customization. However, if you have a past license, you can do the customization, but unfortunately, we don't have a past license. If we had that, we would have been 100% happy."

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution to others. Oracle provides a roadmap for every release and publishes it on its website. You can also give inputs in terms of new features that you are expecting. If a certain number of users are looking for the same feature, Oracle will incorporate it into the subsequent releases. I would rate Oracle HCM Cloud an eight out of ten.
reviewer1332366
Senior Oracle ERP Specialist at a tech services company with 201-500 employees
Nov 3, 2020
Delivers end-to-end functionality that complements all facets of the employee lifecycle

What is our primary use case?

We have roughly 4,000 customers using Oracle HCM Cloud.

• "The technical support is very good."
  • "There should be more digital assistance included, like chatbots."

What other advice do I have?

Make sure that the person who implements it really knows the product. On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of eight. I would give it a higher rating if they improved the UI and user experience, and reduced the price.
SuriRachapudi
HCM Consultant at a tech services company
Sep 24, 2019
A solution that's stable, with a straightforward setup and easy to use dashboards

What is our primary use case?

We're primarily using the solution for expansion purposes.

• "The solution's most valuable features are all the human resources aspects and access management, as well as the talent review. The solution's talent management is very, very good."
  • "The features available in EBS should be available on the cloud as well. When these features are not available on the cloud, it's hard to convince customers to migrate."

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model. All Oracle HCM models are only available on the cloud. Oracle has opened up their solution to allow for anyone to make enhancement requests. Oracle will analyze these requests, and, if it's feasible, they may work to implement the request in new builds. I would rate the solution eight out of ten.
Elias Yammine
Application Consultant at a computer software company with 11-50 employees
Sep 23, 2019
Overall a good solution offering very good scalability and stability, with a simple initial setup

What is most valuable?

Some of the oldest of all the features are still very good. Right now, the recruitment aspect is very good.

What needs improvement?

The recruitment aspect is good, but it's new and it still needs some enhancements. In the future, we hope it will be similar to Taleo.

I've been using the solution for more than five years.

Our clients have been very happy with the stability of the solution.

The solution's scalability potential is very good. We have more than 1,000 users ourselves.

Clients are happy with the level of technical support they receive. Sometimes…
reviewer1269630
Senior Manager Strategy & Transformation at a consultancy with 10,001+ employees
Feb 12, 2020
Stable, scalable, and easy to setup, but the payroll component is in need of improvement

What is our primary use case?

I am a consultant. We use this solution sometimes, as projects with our customers, and they use Oracle.

What needs improvement?

From the feedback that I get, the functional side of the payroll could be improved.  Customers need an additional solution to run their core HR, and cloud coverage is not extensive enough.

I have been dealing with this solution on and off for 15 years.

I think that it's stable. I don't believe that there are any issues.

This solution is scalable.

I didn't complete the setup initially, but I feel that it is straightforward.

What other