ServiceNow Discovery Review

Good Product and Best Solution

What is our primary use case?

Primary use cases are below:

1. Infrastructure Discovery

2. Perfect CMDB

3. Application Dependency

4. More clarity on running software in the environment

5. Reduce the cost

Used this product for all environments

How has it helped my organization?

Based on discovered infrastructure, we made stable CMDB in customer environment and usage during change request.

What is most valuable?

• The security is a major part of the solution. Customers look for the best security.
  • Console
  • They provide the ability to see whatever customer wants to see into the Discovery tools . They offer the best tool view.

What needs improvement?

In terms of improvement, I would like for it to be possible to use without coding. I would like dropdown ootion so that every customer can modify easily as per requirements and can understand it. They shouldn't need to learn Java or another scripting.

More than five years

It is very stable. It's very good. It's also scalable. Our clients are small, medium, and large size enterprises.

Scalability is perfect.

The response time should be reduced for tickets.

The initial setup is very straightforward. We need to provide some security information and that's it. It takes around one week to deploy all of the configurations, max. It depends on how customers move ahead with the process.

Yes, we evaluated bmc, hp etc

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend for ServiceNow. It's very good and straightforward.

I would rate it a nine out of ten.

The dashboard should be more clear so that I can clearly see the errors. It should be a single console. I want it to be categorized by which specific issues everything is facing.

Amazon Web Services (AWS)
More ServiceNow Discovery reviews from users