UiPath Review

It is a very easy model to work with. It helps us reduce the amount of manpower needed.

What is our primary use case?

Mainly, we are using this product for automation, the kind of automation that a human usually does.

How has it helped my organization?

For example, if we process where 10 people are working manually, which we can automate using RPMs (Revolutions Per Minute), we can reduce this up to eight people. We can't reduce the human manpower 100%, but we can reduce up to 80% of the manpower. But, for the remaining 20% we need human interaction. Manpower is still needed for checking the report and verifying information. For these tasks, it is still key to have a human take charge of the process.

What is most valuable?

The specific feature I find most valuable is its ability to access a database, automating inquiries, and sending emails. This is very useful. Now, spreadsheets and ledger books can be done within five seconds.

What needs improvement?

I want to improve machine learning.

I have used this product since 2016, and uploaded three different versions. It is very stable.

It is scalable. There are no issues with scalability.

There is a good support network. Their response time is good. They will find a solution within two days.

It was very simple to set up the solution for our company.

It's kind of like a process which can be done easily by anyone. There is no human involvement required. It is a very easy model to work with, and it is a win-win situation for both business owner and user.

The pricing differs on the requirements. If there is a huge purchase, then we get a discount.  There is not a fixed pricing of the product.

Blue Prism is a competitor that has benefits, but we chose UiPath.

What other advice do I have?

It is very easy to learn and easy to adapt. For example, if we have to open a browser, we need code. If we are using Selenium, or some other programming that you have to write code for, it could be 30 or 10 to 15 lines of code. But in UiPath, there's true ease of use. It is as simple as dirt.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.