UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

We're doing a pilot. It's something that we trying to use to obtain more sales automatically. It's about selling tickets, and we're building the capability to do that more quickly and reduce costs.

How has it helped my organization?

We seen have operational cost reductions. We have improved our efficiency and capabilities. So, there are a lot of benefits.

It has met our expectations.

What is most valuable?

UiPath Orchestrator is a tool which allows to us to orchestrate all the commands, like a manager and their employees. We can do a lot of processes, not just in one department. It has flexibility, where you can do a process then to move to another process when there is nothing to do. With one robot, you can program it to do many processes.

The programming seems easy.

Trial/evaluations only.

We are still testing stability, but it seems okay.

It provides a lot of scalability, because we can do a lot of things with it.

The customer support is not that good. You have to send a ticket, and there is no one to call and talk to. When you are talking about operations, it has to be live. Otherwise, you lose money. I would change this a little bit. I think there's an opportunity to improve.

I'm using the UiPath Academy right now. I'm trying to understand and learn, and it is good, which I like.

We had a lot of manual tasks inside the company. People were doing things manually, then they would try to do those tasks faster, which was sort of impossible. With a robot, we automate those tasks 24/7.

When you take the training, it seems complicated, but it's not. You do have to prepare in terms of knowledge.

We are building it right now, but I will probably have three or four developers on my team.

We saw ROI in 15 days.

I would rate its performance benefits as an eight out of 10.

We also considered Blue Prism.

We went with UiPath because they have a lot of experience in the market. People really trust them. There are also a lot of use cases of success.

What other advice do I have?

Check the use cases, like cases of successes that they had with other companies first. It can be useful for them in making a choice.

Most important criteria when selecting a vendor:

• Product stability
  • It can't be complicated.