UiPath Review

Enables flexibility to use attended or unattended robots on desktops and cloud

What is our primary use case?

• Automatic filling of web forms for request of services
  • Searching customers' and providers' information on government websites (to validate registration numbers and expiration date).

How has it helped my organization?

It offered us a new perspective for business processes improvement, looking not only for cost reduction but better accuracy and customer experience.

What is most valuable?

• The Studio tool: an environment for development with a lot of components.
  • Easy to test or simulate the process.
  • Flexibility to use attended or unattended robots on desktops and cloud.

What needs improvement?

The solution architecture should be reviewed to offer more opportunities to small companies or small entry level projects. For example, they could accept SQL Server Express Edition or other open software database engine; and allow all components installed in only one server, at least up to 10 robots.

Still implementing.

They offer a lot of resources before you have to call them: great written material, videos, training courses and a forum.

No, only evaluate.

Initial setup is not complex. You can start learning to use the Community version of Uipath  Studio, before deploy production environment.

In-house.

The ROI was not calculated.

Uipath is competitive when you have hundreds of robots, but it is expensive to small companies or entry level projects up to 10 robots.

WDG (Brazilian solution)

YANK (Brazilian solution)

AUTOMATE

What other advice do I have?

The Community Forum and the Academy are great resources to get users experiences and support and should be consulted before starting new projects.

2018.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.