UiPath Review

The most valuable features are the central management component and the screen capturing part of the development tool

What is our primary use case?

Process automation in a global business center of a global mining and manufacturing company. We are mainly focusing on financial processes (e.g., reporting, fixed assets creation, invoice management) and HR processes (personal data sync between SAP and local payroll systems, automatic administration of external consultants).

How has it helped my organization?

We've already implemented 30+ small processes to automate, built a knowledge center of RPA and saved a couple of FTEs through the automation journey.

What is most valuable?

Orchestrator - the central management component and the screen capturing part of the development tool (Studio).

What needs improvement?

User access management - to be able to set up user rights in a more sophisticated way. In the current version if you grant e.g Execute access to a user it can execute all robotized process in the given environment, you cannot specify the right on a process level.

2018.2
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.