UiPath Review

Most valuable features are the combination of the free academy and the graphical IDE with a large number of built-in activities

What is our primary use case?

• Automation of a range of processes (35 at the time of writing).
  • Utilizing UiPath in a banking environment.

Processes include areas such as payments, financial crimes, HR, and customer service (middle office).

How has it helped my organization?

• Currently, 10 FTE of work has been moved to robots (nearly 10% of operations).
  • The staff has been retrained from operations into RPA development roles.
  • Improved consistency and cost-effectiveness of those processes.

What is most valuable?

Combination of the free academy and the graphical IDE with a large number of built-in activities. This creates a low bar to entry, allowing technically minded business users to get involved with the initiative.

What needs improvement?

UiPath is experiencing some growing pains in their support at the moment (some of this is due to the rapid progress of the tool, I suspect). From our timezone (GMT+10), support expertise has always been a bit of an inconvenience, with the best staff only coming online after our work hours.

2018.4.1
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.