UiPath Review

Lots of training and learning material are available, including an online academy

What is our primary use case?

UiPath has been working great for us in automating processes where data needs to be manually fed into one application and the result transposed to another one.

How has it helped my organization?

Data entry and data transfer between applications is a slow and error-prone process when done manually. RPA is a great solution to this problem. We're using attended automation for this, but productivity has increased by a factor of 10.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Lots of training and learning material available, including an online academy
  • Quick learning curve for developers, with great templates
  • Wide application support (both native and web-based)
  • Frequent delivery of new features and bug fixes
  • Great pricing when considering the productivity gains.

What needs improvement?

Developers complained about UiPath becoming slow when developing complex processes. This only happens when developing, not when running the automation, so we solved this by boosting developers laptops with more RAM.

2018.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.