Desktop automation features and API services are valuable features
What is our primary use case?
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Automating the process of extracting data from vendor invoices and onboarding it to the company's financial application.
How has it helped my organization?
- It's easy to use and develop the solution, and simple to deploy.
- It's way too expensive for small or mid-tier organisations.
What is most valuable?
- Desktop automation features and API services
- Email services
- Third-party vendor integrations, and
- The community.
What needs improvement?
Pricing and addition of new cutting edge features which it misses from its competitors. If the pricing of the tool is reduced, it would be a big sell for the company.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Mar 07 2019
More UiPath reviews from users
Start Your UiPath Free Trial
Accelerate your digital transformation now with free access to the UiPath Platform
Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.