UiPath Review

I like the partnership with state-of-the-art applications such as ABBYY or Microsoft OCR

What is our primary use case?

Fast-tracking the interfacing between anĀ in-house planning application and an international partner's planning application.

Using RPA to do check and balances on invoices, and consequently uploading this data to a tax engine and extracting VAT, European sales listing and Intrastat reports. Finally, these reports are uploaded to the dedicated web portals.

Extracting handover data of wagon from a data lake and entering it into the follow-up application, since there is no direct integration yet.

How has it helped my organization?

Via UiPath, we were able to save a workload equivalent of multiple FTEs, which can now be directed at other more important tasks.

What is most valuable?

• The community edition
  • The partnership with state-of-the-art applications such as ABBYY or Microsoft OCR.

What needs improvement?

• When automating complex projects, the application becomes sluggish due to the interfacing load.
  • Licensing model is too complicated and has a lot of room for improvement.

2018.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.