UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

Learning RPA:

Open source (community version) of UiPath, and their Academy — one of the best Academy for RPA in the market. They split the content into different courses and content into similar sections which is easy and makes it easy for self-learning.

Coming to the design/implementation part: It's completely easy and simple to work on. It reduces the complication at ease. There are different options available for all the IT solution which can be utilized for effective management.

How has it helped my organization?

I'm usually solving infrastructure related automation like Exchange 2013, Windows.

The benefits that are in the ITIS sector: The work is the same that has to be replicated to different customers at different points in time. UiPath gives an option to resolve this duplication of work and saves time as well as resources.

It has an effective/simple user interference monitoring option available with the charts and graphs which help in handling the exception cases. And help in a case study for further development and implementation.

What is most valuable?

With this simple UI, my experience with UiPath is approximately four months. Whatever, I have noticed their priority is "feel the experience while using UiPath", and by the end of the day, this is what makes it different even in the business revenue.

What needs improvement?

There are different webpages for different uses: state, UiPath Academy, UiPath Connect, etc. They should bind all together into a single webpage. So having all in one place would be helpful.

And also they need to provide another couple of robots for the community version user for enriching their skill and for learning purposes. And also they need to have sample projects available to help new learns to learn complete automated skills rather than bits and pieces while taking courses in Academy.

And there should be a sample cheatsheet provided. UiPath is a simple tool which can be learned by anyone in less than a span of five weeks. If they have provided a sample cheatsheet, it would be easier to follow.

Trial/evaluations only.

Completely stable and reliable with all the scheduled jobs. It gets the job done in most of the cases.

It was quick and effective in handling all the assigned tasks and simple to handle.

Didn't have a chance to raise many cases with their technical support team for their assistance. But whatever the cases I have raised or saw, they were quick and responsive.

This is the first RPA tool I have chosen over Blue Prism for a simple reason: open source and an active community to share the views and new ideas.

It was straightforward; I didn't face many problems. It's one of the simple tools that can be set up with basic knowledge.

Didn't implement via vendor team, but did set up a couple of components. It works like a charm and is completely reusable.

Return on investment — not applicable. Still, I don't have any project that is completely commercial that went live. But I will have a better ROI using the UiPath tool. It's trustworthy.

UiPath's best package for everyone in the market. Starting from the free community version. It's all for the taking.

• Growth in the market
  • Ease of use
  • Reliability, and
  • Management.

What other advice do I have?

There could be an improvement on the library packages and other built-in options.

v2018.4.1
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.