UiPath Review

It can work with all the Microsoft solutions to automate work

What is our primary use case?

Automating the manual work such as daily work like data entry jobs, accounting work, storing in Excel and filtering the mail.

How has it helped my organization?

By working fast and getting new knowledge of RPA with the help of this tool. It reduces the human cost.

Getting the mails, filtering that and downloading the required PDF and scrapping the necessary details from that, then updating it into Excel. After that, the saved data is updated on the website using Excel. Then giving the acknowledgment to the client, the process is completed or not. Using this overall, three hours of work will be completed in half or one hour.

What is most valuable?

It can work with all the Microsoft solutions to automate the work without any problem. After a one-step installation and day-by-day automation, it is improving the process.

What needs improvement?

It has improved the Citrix environment with the introduction pre-release of computer vision which can manage the total control of the image to indicate as a text and all the content. But the OCR engine still needs improvement; it may be in the next release.

Less than one year.

Use in a stable website.

It's three times faster than a human.

Easy to install the application using "creating an account" on the UiPath website.

The license cost is high but has a community edition.

What other advice do I have?

Don't use the recording for full automation because the 1000-time process records will be developed too slow.