UiPath Review

All Excel and manual work can be done very smoothly

What is our primary use case?

I have completed an aviation project using this tool. It provided a nearly smooth and seamless performance. The environment was Windows, and we had to automate the Windows-based application. We had to extract data from Excel and put it into this tool and run the tool to get the results. Those results will then be sent to Excel again and will be used for providing better aviation data to the pilots.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has helped us in automating the manual repetitive stuff and helped accelerate our organization's growth rate by eliminating the stagnant and repetitive manual work. It has brought in an atmosphere of a change of thought process and driven the growth of innovative excellence.
I will definitely recommend this product to all those who are planning to chose an RPA tool but are confused on which to choose. I have worked with many RPA tools, but I found this as a proficient and user-friendly tool.

What is most valuable?

• Its ease of use
  • The user interface is friendly.
  • It has self-learning tutorials.
  • It provides RPA advance training which provides a smooth path and helps in clearing the certification.
  • All Excel and manual work can be done very smoothly.
  • It provides REFramework which takes care of all the exception handling, and Orchestrator to remotely run the bots as per your convenience.
  • It provides us with UiPath Connect which is a one-stop platform for all your additional needs and for resolving issues.
  • Its recording feature is great and looking up to its upcoming new feature: computer vision.
  • This tool is very easy and smooth to work with.

What needs improvement?

It could have been visually great and colourful. There are functionalities which need to be added to make automation work much easier like executing a test method by which we can test how the activity will work on that particular browser or stuff without running the whole workflow.

For some of the complex activities, visual demonstration of how that activity works should be provided. There are some minor bugs like we could not find the voting option for Outlook mail.

More UiPath reviews from users