UiPath Review

Excellent Orchestrator for managing robots and logs

What is our primary use case?

I am automating a validation of work items between BP open and SAP. Avoiding too much manual labor on the part of the user, freeing the time gained for more analytical and less repetitive work, all developed on Windows 10.

How has it helped my organization?

The tool has provided a safe and trustworthy way to develop robotic process automation, with a great increase in productivity and reduction of rework.

What is most valuable?

• The ease of learning, in addition to the great contents of the UiPath academy
  • Speed to start producing results
  • Extra friendly interface
  • Excellent Orchestrator for managing robots and logs.

What needs improvement?

I miss a functionality similar to the "immediate window" of Visual Studio. The immediate window is used for debugging and evaluating expressions, executing statements, and printing variable values. The immediate window evaluates expressions by building and using the currently selected project. Therefore, this would be a great facility for debugging using UiPath.

2018.2.4
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.