UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

We currently use the tool to sell solutions to internal customers. Most of the work that we automate is the migration of data between systems, automation of emails, extraction of data from PDFs with OCR, among others. The gain has been perceptible from the first moment, as human errors have been noticeably reduced to almost zero. Another good point for us is that we can leave the robot working for as long as we want.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath is certainly the most acclaimed RPA tool on the market. Its ease of use and firepower are prime points for its worship. Its interface is user-friendly, and even those who do not have programming ease can use it. The implementation and editing of selectors make the tool extremely powerful, and your courses at UiPath Academy make learning very easy and fast. The Orchestrator course is really good and allows the solution developer to completely meet any type of demand.

What is most valuable?

• Integration with Outlook, which is the main mail server we use in the company.
  • Integration with Google OCR and Microsoft OCR is very useful when we need to extract information from scanned PDFs.
  • Data scrapping when we need to extract large amounts of information from websites.
  • Integration with Excel, when we need to allocate this data in tables or CSV for future use, and many others.

What needs improvement?

Unfortunately, some things could still be improved. The documentation of ReFramework is very confusing, although there is the advanced course of UiPath, where the focus is ReFramework itself. I believe this is the most difficult, since certification is mandatory in ReFramework, and it is the Framework indicated by the company for the solution of problems.

More UiPath reviews from users