UiPath Review

Pictorial workflow representation is in itself a standout feature

What is our primary use case?

UiPath is used as an RPA platform to automate the engineering-based repetitive and rule-based tasks in my company. UiPath has proved itself to be a very user-friendly and easy-to-adapt kind of software which does not require any core knowledge or coding background to start with.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has helped us improve our efficiency, and the quality of our deliverables has increased by many folds. It has also helped us to set up an automation environment which helps us in speedy and accurate delivery well before the deadline.

What is most valuable?

Pictorial workflow representation is in itself a standout feature of UiPath. Features like screen scraping, data scrapping, Citrix related automation features, mail sending activities, inbuilt recovery mechanism (REF) are really useful.

What needs improvement?

The features of Citrix related activities could be greatly improvised. The version compatibility or stability issues could be fixed in the coming releases.

2018.4.0
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.