UiPath Review

The integrations with Windows and Google OCR, PDF, Excel, Outlook and SAP are the most valuable features

What is our primary use case?

We use UiPath internally to automate the repetitive processes of our company. We use the tool for the generation of reports and automatic sending of emails, as well as automation of registrations and the likes.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has made it possible to reduce the time spent on these repetitive tasks because robots can keep working indefinitely, with a very low error rate and a very low maintenance cost compared to the financial return.

What is most valuable?

Certainly, the integrations with Windows and Google OCR, PDF, Excel, Outlook and SAP are the most valuable within our area of performance.

What needs improvement?

I believe that a better explanation of ReFramework and license costs would be something to rethink.

2019.2.0
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: August 2021.
533,638 professionals have used our research since 2012.