UiPath Review

Supports integration with various OCR, cognitive, ML, and IoT related services and tools

What is our primary use case?

Reading non-PO invoice details form a SharePoint form, validating it, sending it for manager approval, and on receiving manager approval, entering the invoice details with invoice and approval attachments to SAP.

How has it helped my organization?

• Improved the speed of the execution of processes
  • Eliminated human errors: The manual actions had caused errors in the Excel formula, and it was unknown to the business until the UiPath RPA tool was implemented.
  • Development was easy with UiPath with the numerous inbuilt activities and support for custom activities.
  • Issue handling was easy with the help of documentation, community and the official support team.

What is most valuable?

• UiPath supports integration with various OCR, cognitive, ML, and IoT related services and tools.
  • UiPath provides the flexibility to use unattended robots without the need for Orchestrator.

What needs improvement?

The UiPath tool doesn't provide an option to resize the activities as per wish, especially "if" the activity is a big box.

Very stable solution.

Easy to scale as per the need.

UiPath provides a strong, active and very helpful official community platform for clarifying doubts, sharing issues, etc. UiPath has assigned an official team for providing support for the community users through this platform.

Yes, Blue Prism. Unlike Blue Prism tools, UiPath provides a great user interface so that a person with minimum technical knowledge can understand the flow.

Very straightforward pricing, setup, cloud-hosting, and licensing.

In-house.

110%.

• UiPath provides a flexible licensing model which helps the customer to spend based on their need.
  • UiPath has a reasonable license price compared to other leading RPA tools.
  • UiPath is an easy to learn and use tool with a great user interface.

What other advice do I have?

If you are starting RPA and have no budget for POC, then blindly go with UiPath.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.