Supports integration with various OCR, cognitive, ML, and IoT related services and tools
What is our primary use case?
Reading non-PO invoice details form a SharePoint form, validating it, sending it for manager approval, and on receiving manager approval, entering the invoice details with invoice and approval attachments to SAP.
How has it helped my organization?
- Improved the speed of the execution of processes
- Eliminated human errors: The manual actions had caused errors in the Excel formula, and it was unknown to the business until the UiPath RPA tool was implemented.
- Development was easy with UiPath with the numerous inbuilt activities and support for custom activities.
- Issue handling was easy with the help of documentation, community and the official support team.
What is most valuable?
- UiPath supports integration with various OCR, cognitive, ML, and IoT related services and tools.
- UiPath provides the flexibility to use unattended robots without the need for Orchestrator.
What needs improvement?
The UiPath tool doesn't provide an option to resize the activities as per wish, especially "if" the activity is a big box.
For how long have I used the solution?
One to three years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Easy to scale as per the need.
How are customer service and technical support?
UiPath provides a strong, active and very helpful official community platform for clarifying doubts, sharing issues, etc. UiPath has assigned an official team for providing support for the community users through this platform.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
Yes, Blue Prism. Unlike Blue Prism tools, UiPath provides a great user interface so that a person with minimum technical knowledge can understand the flow.
How was the initial setup?
Very straightforward pricing, setup, cloud-hosting, and licensing.
What about the implementation team?
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
- UiPath provides a flexible licensing model which helps the customer to spend based on their need.
- UiPath has a reasonable license price compared to other leading RPA tools.
- UiPath is an easy to learn and use tool with a great user interface.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
If you are starting RPA and have no budget for POC, then blindly go with UiPath.
Start Your UiPath Free Trial
Accelerate your digital transformation now with free access to the UiPath Platform