UiPath Review

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is business services (finance).

How has it helped my organization?

When we would have a huge backlog, we would hire short-term employees for some of our cases. Now, we don't have to do that anymore.

What is most valuable?

It is easy to use, automate, and scale.

What needs improvement?

UiPath should make the solution part of customer's everyday (more user-friendly).

I would like to see the following additional features going forward:

• Advanced scheduling
  • Easier implementation of the robots
  • Better analytics
  • Easier non-technical overview of the process.

The stability is pretty good.

Our Citrix environment works, but it is quite unstable. It takes a lot of processing time because it is unstable. We have to do a lot of checks and so on.

The scalability is pretty good.

I have not had to use the customer support.

The UiPath Academy is fine. I would like it if the videos were more written out for reading purposes, since I have been developing in UiPath for some years before taking the Academy. Having to watch all the videos was a bit slow and time consuming.

The company was not using an another RPA solution previously.

The implementation went really well. The initial setup was straightforward, but when you start to scale, you have to figure out how to do it.

Our Citrix environment works, but it is quite unstable. It takes a lot of processing time because it is unstable. We have to do a lot of checks and so on.

I was a consultant doing implementations for many years before taking an implementation with this company.

We have seen ROI. It has saved our organization time.

It has eliminated human errors. There are now more processes where we do checks and controls than we would do with an actual human, because it takes no time for a robot to do the checks.

What other advice do I have?

We are only using Unattended Robots. Though, I can really see a use case for Attended Robots, especially with these cases where there are a lot of errors. The user could help the robot and we can process the case, instead of having in error.

It is really easy to use and get started with, but if you want to build up more complex processes, you need to have a bit of a development background to make it easier to understand anyone other than yourself.

Start Your UiPath Free Trial