UiPath Review

A user-friendly solution that improves process efficiency and reduces human error

What is our primary use case?

We use UiPath for process efficiency and task automation. Our primary use case is process automation and avoidance of manual tasks and activities, reducing human errors and leaving resources to think on tactical and strategical matters rather than executing non-value-added activities.

How has it helped my organization?

The key value lever that UiPath addresses is process efficiency. We are now able to focus on tactical/strategic activities rather than daily operational tasks. We have improved our performance, efficiency, and data reliability. Resources are happier working with more high-level activities.

What is most valuable?

This solution is intuitive, user-friendly, and has a specific framework that allows for quick robot deployment. Most of the time, all you need to do is simple drag-and-drop, which allows regular users to interact and work with the solution to create their own robots.

What needs improvement?

Dynamic Selectors should have a specific chapter apart, as most of the tools are currently driven as such. It is still a bit difficult to decide which selectors must be used based on current descriptions and documentation. My view is that overall content and story line could be reviewed for a more impressive experience. That is the only thing I have to raise, as all of the other features and functionalities are pretty good.

We have been using UiPath for two years.

UiPath seems very stable and I haven´t noticed any crash.

UiPath supports the creation of several robots and can handle the capacity and demand of large companies.

I did not use another RPA solution prior to this one.

This solution is very easy to set up.

Implementation was done by our in-house team.

License costs are high, but the setup is really quick and does not demand a lot of resources involved.

We did not evaluate other solutions before choosing this one.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
480,119 professionals have used our research since 2012.