UiPath Review

User-friendly interface and reusable components help make us more efficient

What is our primary use case?

I am using UiPath for automating finance processes. One example is AP invoice processing. I am integrating ABBYY with UiPath so that we can easily extract information from an invoice with different templates. Then once done, the UiPath robot will input the information into an Oracle system.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has improved the finance department. Most repetitive tasks are being handled by the robots already and they are focusing on value-adding tasks such as analytics, continuous improvement, and customer experience. With that, the employees are happy because they are doing what they are actually trained for.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are the UiPath platforms. I am having a fast and convenient automation journey because of it.

I am able to get answers on issues regarding UiPath in the Forum and I can also automate faster because of the reusable components available in UiPath Go!

What needs improvement?

I would suggest that they improve the UiPath Connect Enterprise because the planning stage is the most crucial in the RPA life cycle.

Right now, the UiPath Connect Enterprise has little analytics on computing the ROI and the complexity of the automation idea. Maybe there should be more fields on the form to fully get all the details to really compute for a concrete ROI or complexity of the idea.

I have been using UiPath for one year.

It is stable if you are using the Enterprise Edition.

When using the Community Edition, once there is a release, there may be issues arising in your current setup.

Scalability is great! UiPath Academy taught us the best practices to easily scale up the robot.

With respect to the deployment, it is easy because of Orchestrator.

The technical support is fast. They will get back to you within 24-48 hours. However, we normally rely on the UiPath Forum because it answers most of the issues.

I have used Blue Prism and WinAutomation before.

I stayed with UiPath once I got a grasp of it because it has a user-friendly interface and awesome platforms.

We had ROI in nine months.

I hope in the future the costing will be trimmed down, especially on Studio.

We evaluated Automation Anywhere but the interface is not good as UiPath.

What other advice do I have?

I am currently happy and content with what UiPath has to offer. They are always providing what is needed. With respect to UiPath Connect Enterprise, it is still in its early stage so I am looking forward to it improving.

More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
510,882 professionals have used our research since 2012.