UiPath Review

Easy to implement and use for automating processes in our CRM

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this solution for one of our business use cases.

We are building robots with Safyr CRM. They are scheduled by Orchestrator and we are handling every step: Solution, design, followups, stacks, consulting, and finally implementation. Nowadays we are using robots internally but we will start with third-party clients in 2020 Q2.

How has it helped my organization?

UiPath has helped to make all of the internal business processes lighter, enabling my company to save costs in time and speed for all of them. Also, we are researching all implementation models to get the resources for a quick and agile response to all business cases within several markets.

What is most valuable?

Orchestrator is the definitive feature for me as it has the real meaning of robotic automation. The Orchestrator in UiPath has a lot of similarities with every RPA tool I have used, both for automations and machine managing. They remind me of tools like Jenkins or OpenShift UI. Simple and cool.

What needs improvement?

Since I am not an expert, I am looking to the training lessons. The training could be improved by clarifying more and more at every step.

We would like better integration with custom environments and external inputs like forums or integrations with other robotic frameworks.

We have been using UiPath for two months.

We did not use another RPA solution prior to UiPath.

UiPath is very useful and easy to implement.

Private Cloud
More UiPath reviews from users
...who compared it with Automation Anywhere (AA)
Start Your UiPath Free Trial

Learn what your peers think about UiPath. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
536,548 professionals have used our research since 2012.