UiPath Review

Good community and an intuitive interface that makes it easy to develop workflows and save us money

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution to automate business processes and save millions of dollars in operational efficiency. We are developing new automated solutions for our clients and partners, and also training new developers to use this tool to deliver great results by the end of the year.

How has it helped my organization?

The business has saved million worth of dollars in cost savings.

What is most valuable?

The user interface is intuitive and it is easy to develop workflows.

The community is what I like most in UiPath and I think that without it, the solution would be hard to learn like Blue Prism was in its earlier years.

What needs improvement?

There could be improvements made in in terms of debugging. Troubleshooting is hard.

I hope there can be more major improvements in Orchestrator, such as the ability to have session variables other than assets.

Being able to filter work queues, just like what Blue Prism has, would be a helpful addition.

There are some limitations like the UiPath Executor becoming stuck when running 10GB text files, which is something that really needs to be fixed.

The training is difficult and should be made better.

We have been using UiPath for almost two years.

UiPath is a very stable solution.

This solution is very scalable.  Our UiPath team has grown from 10 to more than 50 developers, including business analysts, process analysts, developers, senior developers, and solution architects. Hoping to grow our organization more as new clients are coming in.

Customer support is great but not that fast.

Prior to UiPath, I used Blue Prism. I switched because my company switched.

The initial setup is not straightforward but also not complex.

I set up UiPath on my own.

More than a million dollars.

UiPath is more cost-effective than any other tool.

I did not evaluate other options. Aside from Blue Prism, UiPath is the best.

Overall, UiPath is the best in providing a community for all developers.

Hybrid Cloud